This is the list of personal items a student has to bring to the school when reporting on the first day. The school would like to advise parents to clearly mar all items, so that every item is clearly identifiable as belonging to your child (ren). Leisure clothing should be casual and descent.
1) A bed and mattress are provided by the school
2) A bucket
3) 8 Toilet paper rolls and 4 packets of sanitary towels for girls
4) 3 bars of soap (peg for underwear)/ Four pieces of bathing soap, tooth paste, tooth brush
5) Torch and cells/umbrella/ rain coat
6) Mosquito net.
7) Knife & Eplon for girls
8) Sports wear & shoes depending on favourate sport
9) Casual wear we strictly use blue/black jeans. Shorts, leggings and any other revealing wears are not allowed.
10) Formal wear for special occasions e.g dinner and church service
11) Bed sheets (2 pairs)
13) Night dress/panty hanger for girls
14) A pair of slippers
15) Sandals for after classes and weekends (casual)
16) Pillow and pillow case
18) Wrappers for girls (Ganga or Lesu)
19) Black shoes for classroom use (2 pairs) and white stockings
20) Counter books (Yr. 8 and 9) 20 books, (Yr. 10 and Yr. 11) 10 books and Yr 12 & 13) 10 books
21) A strong school bag for carrying books
22) Flat iron
23) A water bottle
25) A comb/lifter
26) Shoe polish
27) 6 hankies
28) 2 belts
N.B: Bed and mattress are provided at school.