This is the list of personal items a student must bring to the school when reporting on the first day. The school would like to advise parents to clearly mar all items, so that every item is clearly identifiable as belonging to your child (ren). Leisure clothing should be casual and descent.
1) The school provides a bed and mattress.
2) A bucket
3) 1 pack of Toilet paper rolls and 4 packets of sanitary towels for girls
4) 3 bars of soap (peg for underwear)/ Four pieces of bathing soap, toothpaste, toothbrush
5) Torch and cells/umbrella/ raincoat
6) Mosquito net.
7) Knife & Eplon for girls
8) Sportswear & shoes depending on favorite sport
9) Casual wear we strictly use blue/black jeans. Shorts, leggings and any other revealing wears are not allowed.
10) Formal wear for special occasions e.g dinner and church service
11) Bed sheets (2 pairs)
13) Night dress/panty hanger for girls
14) A pair of slippers
15) Sandals for after classes and weekends (casual)
16) Pillow and pillow case
18) Wrappers for girls (Ganga or Lesu)
19) Black shoes for classroom use (2 pairs) and white stockings
20) Counter books (Yr. 8 and 9) 20 books, (Yr. 10 and Yr. 11) 10 books and Yr 12 & 13) 10 books
21) A strong school bag for carrying books
22) Flat iron
23) A water bottle
25) A comb/lifter
26) Shoe polish
27) 6 hankies
28) 2 belts
N.B: Bed and mattress are provided at school.